Flower Care Tips
By following these simple care instructions you will help your flowers to grow and bloom. Here's what you'll need: scissors, a clean vase, luke warm water and your special flower food provided.
* Fill your vase half full with lukewarm water (this will encourage any flowers in bud to open up) and add your special flower food.
* Remove all the packaging from your flowers.
* With your scissors, cut 2-3cm from each stem, remembering to cut the stems at an angle to allow your flowers a large area to drink from.
* Remove any foliage from your flowers that fall below the water line to discourage bacteria.
* Arrange your flowers and display them away from draughts, radiators and fruit.
* To maximise the life of your flower gift keep the vase water topped up regularly.
Received one of our special Aqua Boxes? Keep your flower gift displayed in its wrapping and box and just top up with water and flower food every couple of days - no mess, no fuss!
Please remember to recycle your box when you have finished with it.