Flowers, specifically roses, are colourful and sensual way to say “I love you.”
Roses became a true symbol of love in Britain in the Victorian Era, when the language of flowers was created. This allowed people to convey hidden messages according to the flowers they sent. Red roses represented true love, but all the other colours had their own meanings too.
- Red – True love
- Yellow – Friendship, everlasting love, or apology
- Orange – Desire and passion
- Lavender – Love at first sight
- Pink – Gratitude, desire, passion, energy and youth
- White – Eternal love or innocence
- Burgundy – Unconscious beauty
Treat your significant other with a beautiful floral gift from the selection below.